null

Teapigs Liquorice and peppermint (15 Tea Temples)

$12.40
(No reviews yet) Write a Review
Weight:
45.00 Grams

Sweet, liquorice, mint and sweet.

Ingredients
Liquorice Root (70%), Peppermint Leaves (30%).