Champagne CHAPUY is a Family Estate of 8 hectares of vineyards . The majority of them are planted in the "Côte des Blancs" with Chardonnay grape variety, which allows to produce a fine and light Blanc de Blancs Champagne, very typical of this region. This champagne is yellow straw coloured with a persistent mousse. A fruity yet fresh nose with citrus aromas. A delicate palate with a pure and mineral finish.
Grape: Indicative blend of 60% Chardonnay, 20% Pinot Noir and 20% Pinot Meunier.
The Cheese Shop:
- Cheese pairing: Brie de Meaux with Truffles, Chevre D'Argental, Gruyere Reserve, Appenzeller
- Great for all occasions from a great weekend aperitif to a grand celebration, and superb value for a bubblyl!
- Aggregated Critic Score: 88 out of 100
- Wine Style: Sparkling - Complex and Traditional
- User rating: 3.7 out of 5
- Food pairing: Pork, Rich fish (salmon, tuna etc.), Shellfish