Produced in the Castelviel and Gornac communes, heart of the large Entre-deux-Mers area located between the Garonne and Dordogne Rivers, this wine is bright, clean, tonic and zesty Sauvignon nose and length, with mineral touches. Citrusy palate on green apples and pineapple notes.. An outstanding value for money wine.
Grape: 60% Sauvignon Blanc, 25% Sauvignon Gris, 15% Muscadelle
The Cheese Shop:
- Cheese pairing: Couloummiers, Cambozola, Cornish Yarg
- Recommends allowing wine to breathe for 15-20 min
- Above average in popularity among wines from Entre-deux-Mers. This wine has been climbing in popularity during the year.
- Wine Style: White - Green and Flinty
- User rating: 4 out of 5
- Food pairing: Pork, Vegetarian, Poultry, Appetizers and snacks, Lean fish